Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Learning

This past week has resulted in a slight weight gain.  I have to say that I really am not at all concerned about this.  In fact, I was actually a little concerned to be losing too quickly which I feel really puts a strain on your body.  Looking back over the past week, I am realizing that I have been not getting enough vegetables and simple meals.  I am still working really hard to make sure that I keeping processed white sugar out of my diet; however, I have been eating a lot of fun things and not including any good smoothies or super nutritious salads like I was eating at the beginning of this journey.  The interesting thing is that I haven't really been hungry, but when I am, I have been choosing things like grilled cheese sandwiches and cottage cheese (lots of dairy) and happy little fructose-free doughnuts.  I can really feel that my body runs better with more vegetables.  So now, it is time to include some awesome smoothies for breakfast a couple of times a week and aim to have a salad for one of my daily meals during most days of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment